Convenience and Benefits
- Sometimes people cannot be trained at a specific time because of other commitments.
- Sometimes people register for a class and find they can’t be there for unforeseen reasons.
- Sometimes time and expense becomes too great to fly people, provide ground transportation, house them and provide meals.
- Sometimes flying is more difficult with security issues, cancellations and rescheduling.
- Sometimes management is left wondering what their people really experienced and retained from the training.
- Regarding luxury to pick and choose what to learn, when they want to learn about it, and where they want to learn it; all those choices are now available
- Travel and living expenses are now nonexistent.
- Participants now can be easily tested for what they knew and retain.
- Participants may learn what they need based on their job, experience and equipment.
- Participants don't have to be taught batch plants if they only have a have a continuous mix.
- Plant Mechanics, Quality Control, Safety Directors can register for a curriculum specific to their needs.
- The Progress Reports available make the benefits quantifiable.
- Progress Reports make the Participant Accountable.
- Progress Reports are proof of training.
- 100% of all Participants surveyed answer ‘Yes’ to referring the workshop to others.
- More than half of the participants feel the ROI can be achieved within a month.
Take a 2 minute tour of the features and benefits.
All text and images on this site copyright ©2005 by Clarence Richard, unless otherwise noted.
Page design based on layouts from CobraRose Creations.